Terms of Service null
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
null provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://www.workshopdata.com/.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
null currently provides users with access to a vast collection of technical data ("the Data") through its network of properties (the "Service"), such service being provided under the name of "null". Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the update of the data shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS".
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or telephone charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service''s registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"), and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide or null has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, null has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a user name & password upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify null of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. null cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the European Union or the country in which you reside.
7. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
null reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that null shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
null grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software and/or the Data on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software and/or the Data. You agree not to modify the Software and/or the Data in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by null for use in accessing the Service.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. null expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
null makes no warranty that
- the Service will meet your requirements,
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material licenced or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the software and/or the Data will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from null or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although every care has been taken to ensure that the Data is accurate and complete, you expressly understand and agree that null shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if null has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
In no case shall null''s liability exceed the Licence Fee you paid for the use of the Data during the current year. The disclaimer and limitations set forth will apply regardless of whether you accept the Data
12. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 9 and 10 may not apply to you.
Notices to you may be made via either e-mail or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters.
14. GENERAL INFORMATION
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Support group.
16. BANNER ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
null may run advertisements and promotions on the null online application pages containing banners linking to third party Web sites maintained by others. By logging in to the null online application, you agree that null has the right to run such advertisements and promotions and keep track of anonymous statistics on views and clicks. null may use and share these details with third parties. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by null is subject to change.
null will take care that the content of the banners is related to the professional needs of its users. However, null is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations on the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites.
With acceptance of this 'ToS', you accept that null has limited control over, and is not responsible in any way for the availability of such external sites. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that null is not responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of any external site. If you decide to click on banners linked to third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk